Company: Freeway Insurance
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Our Company!Confie and its family of companies - Freeway,
BlueFire & others - is one of the top 5 insurance brokers in the
United States. We have successfully acquired and integrated over
100 acquisitions since 2008, which defines our credibility! Confie
is a builder of companies, every single agency weve acquired, weve
grown. We are proactively looking for bright, -talented, and
motivated individuals who are goal oriented and excited for career
advancement. Be part of this amazing journey and take your career
and income potential to new heights! Come Grow With Us!The
- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical
behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our
employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of
accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers,
ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed
expectations. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -What
Will You Do?The Store Manager -is the driving force behind our
business. - This exciting position will challenge your sales
abilities and give you the opportunity to gain substantial
financial rewards along with mentoring others to achieve the same.
We are hiring talented individuals committed to their own success.
- Lead the sales teams daily performance and/or targets
- Expands business by proactively building relationships with
existing customers to meet the agreed upon production and active
- Coach members of the sales team to deliver a standard of
customer care consistently
- Oversee the sales team to achieve operational targets and
- Deals with any escalated customer service issues and/or
questions that may arise
- Executes all aspects of Branch Operational Excellence (BOE)The
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 2- or 4-year college degree or equivalent is preferred
- Current and active Brokers license with the Department of
- Requires previous experience as an Agent (or equivalent) with a
demonstrated ability to effectively manage a small number of
- Previous experience leading, coaching and mentoring sales teams
- Understanding of fiduciary duty and maintain high levels of
integrity and ethics
Keywords: Freeway Insurance, Peoria , Store Manager, Executive , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!