Manager of Clinical Operations, RN
Company: KINDRED REHAB SERVICES
Posted on: May 3, 2021
THIS ROLE COMES WITH A $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation's leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an
amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our
greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our
employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning The Clinical
Manager coordinates and oversees all direct care patient services
provided by clinical personnel.
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes and organizes clinical
operations for specific location managed.
- Conducts/delegates the assessment and reassessment of patients,
including updating of care plans and interpreting patient needs,
while adhering to Company, physician, and/or health facility
- Manages the assignment of caregivers.
- Responsible for and oversees the delivery of care to all
patients served by the location. Receives case referrals. Reviews
available patient information related to case, including
disciplines required, to determine home health or hospice needs.
Accountable to ensure patients meet admission criteria and makes
the decision to admit patients to service. Assigns appropriate
clinicians to case, as needed.
- Instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective
performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is
available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term
therapeutic goals, in setting priorities and in developing patient
Plan of Care (POC).
- Monitors cases to ensure documentation is in compliance with
regulatory agencies and requirements of third party payers. Insures
final audits/billing are completed timely and in compliance with
- Coordinates communication between team members/attending
physicians/caregivers to ensure the appropriateness of care and
- Works in conjunction with the Branch Director and Company
Finance Department to establish location's revenue and budget
- Participates in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Supervises all clinical employees assigned to specific
location. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and
evaluation of the location. Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and
- Handles necessary employee corrective action and discipline
issues fairly and objectively, in consultation with the Human
Resources Department and the Executive Director/Director of
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training and
development of direct care clinicians. Evaluates their performance
relative to job goals and requirements. Coaches staff and
recommends in-service education programs, when needed. Ensures
adherence to internal policies and standards.
- Assesses staff education needs based on own review of clinical
documentation in addition to feedback and recommendations by
Utilization Review staff. Upon completion of assessment, creates
and conducts regular staff education as needed.
- Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and
evaluates alternative courses of action through utilization of
Performance Improvement principles.
- Responsible for review of appropriate number of Case Managers
and clinical staff documentation to include starts-of-care,
resumption-of-cares and re-certifications, for appropriateness of
care, delivery and documentation requirements.
- Responsible for the QA/PI activities. Works with Utilization
Review staff relative to data tracking for performance review and
outcomes of care analysis to determine efficiency, efficacy of case
management system as well as any other systems and process.
Competently performs patient care assignments and staff management
- Provides direct patient care on an infrequent basis and only in
times of emergency.
- Acts as Branch Director in his/her absence.
- Interprets Company standards and Company policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with external regulatory
authorities and ensures that caregiver clinical documentation meets
- Participates in performance improvement activities, maintains
ongoing clinical knowledge through internal and external training
programs. Provides interpretation of knowledge and direction to
- Maintains relationships with referral/community sources.
Participates in professional organizations and conducts care
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse.
- Proof of current CPR.
- Current driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance.
- Two years as a Registered Nurse with at least one year
management experience in a home care, hospice or equivalent
environment. Required Experience
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free)
855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help
you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, ccu, coronary, intensive care
unit, staff nurse, surgery, surgical, transitional, unit
Keywords: KINDRED REHAB SERVICES, Peoria , Manager of Clinical Operations, RN, Executive , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!