Consumer Reporting, Manager
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Consumer
Reporting manager for the Phoenix Campus.
Responsible for consumer reporting validation and analyzing credit
bureau disputes. Provides business solutions and support internal
clients, provides process recommendations, and identifies trends.
Protects member's financial interest by minimizing credit risk
exposure and by ensuring optimal customer service. Motivates team
to meet project deadlines, achieve departmental goals and develops
employees through regular coaching and feedback that leads to
improved results. Ensures employees have the information,
resources, and authority to accomplish business objectives.
Implements and executes business plans, drives and champions
change, and provides feedback to senior management. Maintains
knowledge of credit bureau dispute processes and procedures.
Maintains knowledge of applicable bank products and processes.Job
- Leads the tracking and analysis of disputes to identify
emerging trends, and partners with strategy teams to develop
countermeasures to identify, detect, and prevent potential credit
and reputational risks.
- Oversees and monitors day-to-day operations and represents the
department on initiatives and projects.
- Routinely meets with key stakeholders and business partners to
ensure work processes are executed as planned.
- Provides timely response to key stakeholders on member
complaints tied to credit bureau dispute inquiries, validation,
processes, and procedures.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve operational
- Implements and monitors processes and performance
- Provides feedback for improvements to process and product
- Removes obstacles and champions change that provide improved
member service and enhanced internal efficiencies.
- Maintains current knowledge of changes in regulations and in
the industry that may impact operations.
- May respond to regulatory inquiries and/or internal inquiries
- Responsible for new employee selection, employee development,
performance evaluation, coaching, corrective action, and all
manager-related administrative functions.Minimum Experience
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 or more years financial services experience to include 3 or
more years of credit bureau disputes or operational and regulatory
experience in one or more of the following areas: Legal, Risk,
Compliance, Internal audit, FCRA, FDCPA, or other related
- 2 or more years of management or leadership
experience*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- Knowledge of both direct and indirect dispute processing
(e-Oscar and EWL)
- Knowledge of deposits disputes process
- Proficient at disputes for credit card, consumer loan, and home
- Experience training new team members on the disputes process
and procedures by type of disputeThe above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA
our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the
business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress
environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along
with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education will assist you with
your professional goals.Relocation assistance is available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have
manager s approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 3/09/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: account executive, acquisition, booker,
business, consultant, head, lead, manager, monitor, recruiter
Keywords: USAA, Peoria , Consumer Reporting, Manager, Executive , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!