Audio Visual Technician - Health Benefits
Company: KO Business Solutions
Posted on: January 23, 2023
KO Business Solutions is proud to be working with an industry
leading event solutions organization that is growing; they are
seeking Event Audio Visual Technicians and Leads to join their
team. If you're ready to build a successful and rewarding career
with a company that is invested in career development, we may have
just the perfect fit for you!
This position is a full-time direct hire opportunity, with career
growth and development opportunity!
Must be willing to work nights and weekends
Open Positions In: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, and
A Technician is responsible for the set up and operation of basic /
small-scale audiovisual systems in a hospitality environment while
ensuring complete customer satisfaction. This position reports to
an Operations Manager, Operations Director or Director, Event
The Technical Lead is responsible for intermediate level set up and
operation of small to large-scale audiovisual systems in a
hospitality environment while ensuring complete customer
satisfaction. This position reports to an Operations Manager,
Operations Director, or Director of Event Technology.
Position level and pay rate determined by experience.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensures a flawlessly executed event through accurate and timely
setup, operation, and breakdown of basic audiovisual equipment as
listed in the technical qualifications section.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and resolve problems quickly as
- Complies with all Company security and safety
- Ensures equipment is secure from theft and/or damage when in
- Strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and
- Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through
- Meets with guests on site to ensure that their needs are met
and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Monitors events and checks in on customers throughout the
- Understands and fosters the hotel/client relationship.
- Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates
basic operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with
equipment and software issues.
- Handles equipment challenges and changes in a timely and
- Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes
systems entry and paperwork accurately.
- Uses the equipment sheets to determine the equipment scheduled
for set up and for strike. Interacts with other staff and outside
vendors for equipment.
- Increases revenue by utilizing floor up-selling
- Works with clients to finalize invoices.
- Completes order entries in Navigator, as needed.
- High School Diploma required. Associate's degree is
- Achieve Technical Level 3 Certification per company Technical
Skillset Matrix within 180 days (Technical Skill Set Matrix or
- 1+ years of customer service or hospitality experience is
- 1+ years of audio visual experience or equivalent in
educational environment is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required for team members that may
operate Company vehicles.
- Additional DOT requirement may need to be met if
- Safety Conscious
- Action Oriented
- Tech Savvy
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with
moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or
dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to
noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end audio visual
equipment and electrical components, and will be exposed to heights
via lifts and ladders. Team members may be asked to work in
multiple hotel locations. Working times will include irregular
hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and
holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as
defined by the company based on an individual hotel or a
representation of hotels in that city or area.
Equal Opportunity Employer
KO Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Keywords: KO Business Solutions, Peoria , Audio Visual Technician - Health Benefits, Engineering , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!