Body Shop / Collision Repair Technician
Company: Larry H. Miller Collision Center - Peoria
Posted on: January 17, 2023
17295 N 84th Ave., Peoria, AZ 85382 Body Shop Repair
TechnicianPlease Read First:If you are looking for a career and not
just a job with the Best Auto Group in the country come over to
Larry H Miller Collision Center in Peoria, AZ! We have a Collision
Repair Technician spot open at one of the valley's highest volume
collision centers with almost an unlimited amount of flag hours
available, simply depends on your capabilities. We are open 5 days
a week with an amazing INDOOR Collision Repair Department with the
latest and greatest tools. WE have the best insurance benefits,
great Team and an incredible reputation of being the best in the
business! If you are tired of being just another employee, then
come join our Family! Apply in person at: 17295 N 84th Ave Peoria,
AZ 85382.Top Pay with best benefits in the industry!Sign-on Bonus!
$100K+ Opportunity - We never run out of work!At least 5 Years'
Experience Preferred Flexible Scheduling - 4-Day Work Week!Walk-In
Applicants are WelcomeLarry H. Miller Collision Center (Peoria) is
looking for experienced Auto Body Repair Technicians. We are one of
the largest Collisions Centers in Arizona and NEVER run out of
work. Come join "The Best Place in Town to Work". Our Experienced
Estimators write sheets that get you paid . There has never been a
better time to join our TEAM.At least 5 years of experience is
preferred. We value our employees and invest in their success!
Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate
consideration.Larry H. Miller has over 60 dealerships in 8 states,
representing 20 different automotive brands, and they employ more
than 10,000 people. They also own the Jazz, Bees, and Megaplex
Theaters. Their main areas of focus are Automotive, Sports and
Entertainment, Finance and Insurance, Real Estate, and
Philanthropy.We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to
build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the
- Generous pay plan! Techs can earn $100K+! We never run out of
- Top Pay with best benefits in the industry!
- Sign-on Bonus!
- Scholarship opportunities!
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedule - 4-day work week
- Paid vacation
- Great opportunity for a successful career
- Extensive training program
- Positive Team Environment!
- Employee discounts on services and vehicle purchases
- Career advancement opportunitiesResponsibilities - Body Shop
- De-trim and disassemble vehicles. Perform pre-pulls to make
repair vs. replace decisions.
- Use good judgment to decide when damaged parts can be safely
repaired for cost and cycle-time savings.
- Maintain parts and materials carts in an organized manner.
- Vehicle Repair: Meet or exceed our requirements for
productivity as measured by hours per day for each repair
order.Qualifications - Body Shop Repair Technician:
- At least 5 years of body shop tech experience is preferred
- Ability to skillfully use frame and measuring equipment
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and team-oriented
- Adhere to the company's technical repair processes and
- Valid state driver's license
- Reliable attendance is required
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and
be a current residentWe are an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Larry H. Miller Collision Center - Peoria, Peoria , Body Shop / Collision Repair Technician, Engineering , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!